We suggest you use our travel agency as they are familiar with our operation and can get you the best rates for flights, also making it easier for you to plan this adventure.
For airline reservations, contact Continental Travel Group 1-866-276-8376 or visit their website.
Once your deposit is received for your booked trip, a complete travel planner with all the info you will need will be mailed out to you.
All passengers crossing the Canada/US border by air require a passport.
IF YOU'RE DRIVING
If you decide to drive from Minneapolis to Winnipeg; follow I-94 West to Fargo then head North on I-29 which then becomes Highway 75 once in Canada. This highway takes you right into Winnipeg.
From Winnipeg to Thompson; from the north Perimeter Highway (Hwy 101), head north on Highway 6 all the way up to Thompson (approximately 7 hours)
WHAT TO BRING FOR FISHING AT THE MAIN LODGE
- I.D. Passport or photo I.D and birth certificate
- Warm layered clothing, spring/fall jacket, hooded sweatshirts, long and short sleeve shirts
- Gloves, hat
- Good rain gear and waterproof footware
- Polarized sunglasses
- Personal toiletries & medications
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Camera & film
- Any other thing you might need for your stay.
- And don't forget your fishing equipment and your favorite tackle.